Thursday, June 28, 2012

Did You Get a Poll From Fitzy Today?


Click
 here to visit my website

The Supreme Court has ruled that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is constitutional. I want to know what you think.

Please take my survey and share your thoughts on this historic ruling and how best to tackle health care reform:
www.fitzpatrick.house.gov/healthcare.
 
This is the most historic decision by our nation's highest court in over a generation. The ruling lays the groundwork for the Federal Government to seize even more power over our lives. This is a dramatic expansion of Congressional and government authority.
 
 
 
Mike Fitzpatrick
Member of Congress (PA-08)
District Office 
1717 Langhorne Newtown Rd, Suite 400
Langhorne, PA 19047
Phone: (215) 579-8102
Fax: (215) 579-8109
Hours: Monday-Friday
8:00AM-5:00PM Eastern time
*Other times by appointment
Washington Office
1224 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-4276
Fax: (202) 225-9511
Hours: Monday-Friday
9:00AM-6:00PM Eastern time

6 comments:

Jon said...

I did. I don't usually respond to this stuff, but I did today. Here's the response I sent.

"I won't take your poll, because I don't want to be forced into the individual mandate of agreeing to receive your newsletter. Also, I object to some of the poll questions and/or the way it asks them, which are "push poll" in nature. However, I am pleased that the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act. Thank you for asking."

Anonymous said...

Fitzpatrick is exactly what is wrong with Morrisville.

Anonymous said...

I'm nor surprised but Jon is right. This is a bigoted narrow minded push poll laced with with red meat phrases for every conservative to chow down on. Way to go Fitzfloptrick!

Anonymous said...

We have received a few phone calls from the Fitz office over the past couple of months. Its from a service and not an actual person. It leaves a message on our answering machine that says to stay on the line if you want to be part of Mike's town hall meeting. What really annoyed me about this was that a couple of weeks after the first one, we received something in the mail, thanking us for being part of Mike's town hall meeting. I was so annoyed that our family name would be used to beef up his numbers and in such a sly way.

Anonymous said...

There's a great letter in the Courier Times commending Fitz for "doing less damage than he intended." Way to go Fitz!

If only Morrisville could say the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Fitz is an empty suit hack through and through