Thursday, September 29, 2011

Having Problems Posting?



So sorry.  For the last 1-2 days, something seems to be messed up on the Blogger service.  I thought (and was hoping) it might just be me, but I guess not.  


I've been able to force comments in by typing in gibberish like "aaa" as "anonymous", then hitting preview.  Sometimes it takes a few tries.  Once that posts up, I edit the text and then change the name (in my case to "Jon"), and it has been working.  I can't find a decent answer in the Blogger Help section.  I've been writing comments in Word first too so I can cut and paste them back in if I lose them.  


Hopefully it clears up soon.  Thank you for your patience, and your patronage.

1 comment:

Peter said...

PABS Car Wash at the Presbyterian Church today, 10/1, from 9 to 1-ish.